Email Marketing Profit
- Build Strong Customer Relationships
- Generate High Return on Investment
- Designing the Perfect Email and Landing Page
- List Building and New Customer Acquisition
- Welcome Series Emails
- CRO and Text Optimization
- Developing Your Brand Voice
- Video Integration
The Effectiveness of Email Marketing
Email marketing is the gold standard for marketing and brand communications as everyone used it. 77% of all consumers prefer permission-based email promotions over all other digital marketing channels. If done correctly, it can quickly become your #1 ROI channel.
What it is not, however, is a spray-and-pray event, which is the practice that has given it a bad name. Instead, it takes audience segmentation and personalization to be successful. The more segmented and personalized your campaigns are, the more relevant they will be and the better they will perform.
Email and Facebook Ads
Salesforce did a study that showed that people were 77% more likely to open an email when they saw Facebook Ads that supported the email campaign. When done correctly, running Facebook ads with your email marketing can make be a great way to supercharge your campaigns without spending much.
Other Social Channels
Other social media channels could include;
Whatever site your audience is on is an excellent place to run supporting ads for your email campaigns. The key is to ensure that your ads and your email work together in unison.
Enhance Your Marketing with Email
Marketing with Email should be a part of your overall marketing mix instead of just a stand-alone channel. It should fit into and strengthen your entire marketing system.
When used correctly, those who receive your messages will welcome them and, at the same time, come to trust you more. The key is to send the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Do that and you’ll have a winner!
Email Marketing Automation
Advanced email automation is all about looking at the entire customer life cycle and asking yourself what parts you want to address within that cycle. From there, creating the content for those parts and then automating the entire process.
It is through this type of marketing that you can really take your systems to the next level. The challenge that most companies face is, how to roll something like this out?
The best way to get started is to build into a few isolated conversions and then expand. Otherwise, it probably won’t work as email automation is complex. In other words, build on your successes but start small out the door. Identify your objectives, create your scenarios, create your rules, and your off to the races.
A couple of platforms for advanced email automation include ActiveCampaign and Hubspot.
How’s Your Email Marketing Doing?
Are you looking to get started or need some guidance? Sign Up for a Consultation.
Why Work with David?
- Growth Marketing expert that can produce actual results
- Google Ads builds that outperform the competition
- Analytics that answer business questions that leads to growth
- CRO using ReseachXL and Persuasion Architecture frameworks
- Profit-Driven SEO that doesn’t take months to accomplish
- You Want Content Marketing that is game-changing
- Facebook/IG Ads optimization that overcomes iOS 14.5 update
- AI Facebook/IG Ads management that takes success to new levels
- Measurable goal-oriented plan-driven Social Media marketing
- You want more control of your marketing budget
- You’d find transparency into the customer journey valuable
- You’re looking for a competitive advantage
- You want a marketer dedicated to your success
- You want to work with someone trained by the best globally
- Recommended by CEOs, CMOs, Best-Selling Authors
Your Information is Kept Confidential & Is Safe